zondag 22 februari 2015

Discovering American candy

A few weeks ago, a new candy shop opened its doors and because I'm a huge fan of candy (even though I try to be healthy) I decided to go and have a look in the shop. When I came there, I saw candy everywhere. It was like candy heaven OMG! Better than any other candy shops I've ever been! But one thing I noticed, is that there was so much candy that I had never seen before. Apparently it was not just any candy store, but one with mainly American candy. Since I was so curious about all that new candy, I decided to buy a few things to try. So here's what I bought:


Golden double stuf Oreo: The taste of these Oreo's is not much different from the original Oreo's, but hey, how cool are they? I mean, they're GOLDEN!

Birthday cake Oreo: I didn't know what to expect with these very fancy Oreo's, but I liked the look of them so much, that I couldn't resist buying them, even though it's not even my birthday ;) I can definitely recommend these Oreo's. They smell a bit funny but they're delicious!

Pop tarts: Chocolate chip cookie dough: I watch quite often Youtubers and a lot of them recently tried these Pop tarts. And I can understand why. They're soooo yummie!! I wish I bought more of them (I'll definitely go back to the candy shop to buy more).

Rainbow Nerds (Wonka): First of all I fell in love with this packaging. I mean, look at it, so colorful, it almost screams: "Buy me!!" So I did, but not only for the packaging, also because it's from Wonka. It reminded me of the movie 'Charlie and the chocolate factory', which was one of my favorite movies when I was younger. I tasted the candy, and I'm not too sure if I like it. I mean, it's not bad, but it simply tastes like nothing but sugar, and I like sugar, but I also like it when candy has a (artificial) taste of something else but sugar.

But overall, I'm so happy with this candy shop. It'll definitely be one of my most visited shops in the future. For those who are interested in the shop, its name is: 'Hearts and Flowers'.


L.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten