maandag 9 februari 2015

Love Lush

Last weekend, I went into Lush because I heard a lot of good things about the store so I wanted to see myself how good it was. When I stepped into the store, I immediately fell in love with everything. I had never seen so many colourful things in one little shop. Because it's almost Valentine's day, there were some limited edition product which also looked soooo good. Because I definitely couldn't leave without buying something, I went on a search for the best-smelling product. I end up buying a few things...


This very gorgeous looking thing is called: Unicorn Horn Bubble Bar. As the name says, it's a bubble bar. You just break off a piece and crumble it under the streaming water into your bath. Your bath will be full bubbles and colours. This Unicorn Horn also has the tiniest bit of glitter in it so when you get out of the bath, you'll shine, but not over the top. It's perfect when you have to go to a party, but it's also very calming, so a nice idea before bedtime. The smell of this bubble bar is amazing. It has lavender in it, but also neroli oil and Ylang Ylang oil. The combination of these three smells is just magical.


The next thing I bought is this huge bathbomb called Avobath. This very freshsmelling, green bathbomb is perfect to start the day with. It smells like lemongrass and bergamot oils, but it also has avocado and olive oil in it, which makes your skin less dry. I haven't tried this one yet, but I can't wait to use it because it smells soooo yummie.


This next one is also a bubble bar. I picked up the blue one, but there are also three other colours: pink, white and green. They all have the same smell but I thought this one looked the nicest. It has a very fresh smell because it's all citrus oils: mandarin, lemon and bergamot. I absolutely love this kind of smells, a little fruity, but still very fresh.


Last thing I picked up is this shampoo bar. I never heard of a shampooBAR before, because I always use liquid shampoo, but I just couldn't resist the amazing smell of this one so I bought it to give it a try. This bar has argan oil in it, which is so good for your hair when it's dry and it makes it shine again. The argan oil in combination of lemon oil, geranium oil and rose absolute makes the perfect smell. I could smell it the whole day without getting tired of it.
Now you probably wonder how on earth this bar can be used as shampoo (at least that's what I thought when I first saw it), but it's very simple: you make your hair wet, then you rob the bar about three times over your hair and then you can wash your hair as you would normally do. It's so easy! And this shampoo bar is also very handy to pack when you go on holiday.

So, that were all the things I bought in Lush. I can't wait to use all these products, and to go another time to Lush to buy even more things :D

L.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten